THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS
Learn quickly and easily with our step-by-step guide to illustrate in an aesthetic and simple way, without needing to use anything but Photoshop
Available in English and Spanish
We will give you our formula, step by step, for how we illustrate in less than an hour and achieve aesthetic results with few elements. Without prior knowledge of illustration or Photoshop, without using slow, boring, or confusing methods. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU IF:
· You want to start illustrating digitally but don’t know how to use any software
· You would like to create your own illustration style
· You get excited about thinking about your projects and what you want to capture, but when you start illustrating, it doesn’t come out as you expected
· You want to learn to illustrate in Photoshop from scratch but don’t know where to start
· You want to express feelings and emotions through your illustrations
WHAT WILL YOU GET AND WHAT IS OUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS?
You will get our Definitive Guide: How to illustrate in 10 steps, in e-book format with 28 pages of theory and a total of 68 pages between theory and explanatory images. 10 steps with everything you need to learn to start illustrating like a professional.
The e-book format is completely compact and easy to consume. It also comes in PDF, which is a file compatible with all mobile devices so you can read it from your phone, iPad, laptop, or PC.
SYLLABUS OF OUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS
· STEP 1
You’ll learn about the correct format to use on your illustrations, without blurry pixels, ready to share and print.
· STEP 2
We’ll teach you how to quickly and effectively set your photoshop project.
· STEP 3
We’ll give you a general tour of photoshop tools plus a detailed introduction to the ones we’ll use throughout our illustration process.
· STEP 4
You’ll get a detailed explanation about color and how to make smart use of it, you’ll learn how to create purposeful color palettes that will effectively transmit feelings and sensations on each of your illustrations.
· STEP 5
You’ll learn how to create layers, their uses, and their importance.
· STEP 6
You’ll start to put into practice every previous step by creating your first illustration. You’ll see how to achieve different illustration styles and how to apply different photoshop style features to each of your illustration layers.
· STEP 7
You’ll get to use different photoshop filters and at the same time how to use opacity as a powerful tool on each of your project layers.
· STEP 8
We’ll share with you those tips that help us stand out in our illustrations so you can get unique finishes that help you do the same.
· STEP 9
You’ll get to easily show your work process by creating a GIF to share on your social media.
· STEP 10
You’ll learn how to properly export each of your projects whether you need to use them on your portfolio, print them on max quality, or share them on your social media.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU ACHIEVE WITH OUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS?
· You will learn to use Photoshop to start expressing yourself through illustration.
· You will define your illustration style and develop your design criteria.
· You will see a clear path, a step-by-step process to follow to achieve quality results.
· You will get the step-by-step process that we apply each time we create our illustrations.
· You will stand out with your illustrations among thousands of illustrators with quick and easy-to-use tools.
· You will be able to illustrate in less than 3 hours, and with time, you will be able to illustrate in less than 30 minutes like us.
· You will learn the best tricks to give unique and aesthetic touches to your illustrations.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN CHARGE FOR CREATING AN ILLUSTRATION?
There is no established monthly salary, but with this technique, you will have several alternatives to make your creativity profitable by acquiring our Definitive guide: How to illustrate in 10 steps for only 38 USD.
CHECK WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT OUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS
A FEW YEARS AGO, WE WERE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY...
· We felt confused when trying to express our architectural pieces.
· We felt that we spent hours and hours trying to achieve aesthetic results to show our projects, but nothing convinced us.
· We spent thousands of USD on courses with other software and did not feel identified with the way of expression.
· We could not find a way to create our own color palettes.
· We spent hours comparing ourselves with other architects, seeing how they managed to handle a coherent and aesthetic style in their projects.
And we could go on with this endless list of frustration, which surely you also identified with at least 2 of these…
And you could also spend a long time trying to learn the how, when, and why of illustration on your own, or you can make a small investment in yourself and learn to illustrate step by step effectively and quickly.
WHO WILL BE YOUR TEACHER?
This guide in e-book format was written and developed by Daniela Sánchez, an architect and architectural illustrator.
She has worked with private architectural studios and recognized international companies such as Johnson & Johnson.
She is the creator of the annual international architectural illustration magazine, Archez Magazine.
She has also been a speaker and judge in international architecture competitions as the representative architect of Archez International.
· HOW LONG WILL I TAKE DOING THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS?
The content of our Definitive guide: How to illustrate in 10 steps has an approximate duration of 3 hours. However, you can do it at your own pace according to the schedule that best fits for you.
· WHEN DOES THE CHALLENGE BEGIN?
Our Definitive guide: How to illustrate in 10 steps is 100% online. Once you make your payment, you will receive an email with the PDF file so you can access it immediately.
· WHAT ARE THE SCHEDULES?
You can have access to the Definitive guide: How to illustrate in 10 steps at any time and you can view it from any mobile device since it is a PDF file. Once you have downloaded it, you can advance through the 10 steps according to your availability of time and schedules.
Being a 100% online book, you decide when to view it, as you will have access to it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· WHAT WILL I RECEIVE WHEN I BUY THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE: HOW TO ILLUSTRATE IN 10 STEPS?
You will receive an email where you can download the e-book in PDF + the project we will use for illustration, also in PDF format.
· IN WHICH LANGUAGES IS IT AVAILABLE?
Our e-book How to Illustrate in 10 Steps is available in english and spanish. At checkout, you can choose the language of your preference.
· WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE THERE?
Payment is made directly through the Gumroad platform. You can pay with TDC/TDD or PayPal