THE USEFUL GUIDE
HOW TO EXPORT/IMPORT YOUR PLANS CORRECTLY
This is a step-by-step guide to help you carry out all the import/export processes in a simple and effective way so that you can show your projects while always preserving quality and scale.
You will learn the secrets to import/export your plans correctly from AutoCAD to Photoshop and then to other formats without compromising quality or scales. And of course, you will learn to execute the process efficiently and easily, achieving professional results in any format, be it PDF, PNG, or JPG.
Now available in English and Spanish.
THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF:
· You have difficulty importing/exporting your plans, from Autocad – Photoshop, and other formats.
· You don’t know how to maintain the quality of your projects.
· You have exported and your projects are pixelated.
· You have imported your plans into Photoshop and you lose the scale.
· You export your projects from Photoshop and they changed color.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN WITH OUR USEFUL GUIDE?
· The detailed step-by-step process to export your projects from AutoCAD to Photoshop.
· Preserve the quality and scales of your projects when importing them into Photoshop.
· How to export your projects to different formats such as PDF, PNG, and JPG, always maintaining quality and efficiency.
· The way to save time and enhance efficiency in your architectural design projects.
· Practical tips to optimize the process.
· How to choose the ideal color mode for printing / sharing your projects.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM OUR USEFUL GUIDE?
You will get our e-book with 26 pages of theory and practical examples. A step-by-step guide with everything you need to start import/export your plans like a pro.
The e-book format is completely compact and easy to consume. It also comes in PDF, which is a file compatible with all mobile devices so you can read it from your phone, iPad, laptop, or PC.
WHO WILL BE YOUR TEACHER?
This guide in e-book format was written and developed by Daniela Sánchez, an architect and architectural illustrator.
She has worked with private architectural studios and recognized international companies such as Johnson & Johnson.
She is the creator of the annual international architectural illustration magazine, Archez Magazine.
She has also been a speaker and jury in international architecture competitions as the representative architect of Archez International.
· HOW LONG WILL I TAKE DOING THE USEFUL GUIDE?
The content of our Useful guide has an approximate duration of 45 minutes. However, you can do it at your own pace according to the schedule that best fits for you.
· WHAT WILL I RECEIVE WHEN I BUY THE USEFUL GUIDE?
You will receive an email where you can download the e-book in PDF includes theory and practical examples.
· IN WHICH LANGUAGES IS IT AVAILABLE?
Our Useful guide is available in english and spanish. At checkout, you can choose the language of your preference.
· WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE THERE?
Payment is made directly through the Gumroad platform. You can pay with a Credit/Debit card or PayPal